Sunday, August 18, 2013

Vapa Murgh Masala ( Steamed Chicken Curry)....:)

This is a really good recipe for chicken dish. It's pretty easy to make and tastes really good.A delicious  recipe of chicken. I've had this almost every day growing up. Actually very regularly I prepare chicken in my kitchen. Because my 3 yrs old sweety love too much chicken. soo I found & try variety of the chicken recipe dishes.

           For this nice dish I fallow one of my sweet friend/sister Sanchita's recipe. She is really a great cook & nice person also.Thank u soo much dear Sanchita. I little bit change her recipe. Hope you also enjoy with this nice recipe...:)

Ingredients:-


* Chicken: 1 Kg, cut in medium size pieces
* Onions: 4 big (Paste)
* Ginger paste: 1.5 tbsp
* Garlic paste: 1.5 tbsp
* Green chilies: 4-5(chopped)
* Curd: 4 tbsp
* Oil: ½ cup (I use mustard oil and sunflower oil in 1:1 ratio)
* Red chili powder: 1 tsp
*  Garam masala powder: 1/3 tsp
* Turmeric-1 tsp
*

coriander leaves -1/2  bunch (chopped)

* Salt - as per taste
* Sugar: ½ tsp

Method:-
  1. Wash the chicken pieces and marinate it with every ingredients (Oil use 1/2) for 3-4 hours.
  2. Heat the rest of the oil in a karai/Frying pan.
  3. Now the marinated chicken put it in the pan/Karai. Sauté for about five minutes, and then cook on low to medium heat, covered(At list 1hour.)...Check in between every 7-10 minutes.

    No water, no souring agent.

  4. Sprinkle some coriander leaves    

    on top .Now serve with Rice or Roti/chapati .

          


Enjoy Yours Vapa Murgh Masala ( Steamed Chicken Curry)....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment